- Repairs & Returns
Repairs & Returns
Your Native American jewelry piece purchased here at niaforever.com carries a lifetime warranty for manufacturer defects and normal wear and tear. Any piece purchased in store or online could lose a stone or break an earring post at no fault of your own. We will happily repair the piece at no charge. Mishandled jewelry that has accidently broken, or jewelry not purchased in our store, may also be repaired here in the store at a nominal cost. We will notify you of any repair charges via email before performing any service. It will then be your decision to move forward with any repairs. Repairs take aproximately 6-8 weeks to complete.
- Shipping charges for returns and repairs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Niaforever.com will cover the shipping cost to return your piece to you after repairs are complete.
- Ship through UPS or FedEx, signature required.
- Shipping address for all repairs and returns:
- Niaforever.com 1625 Larimer Street, Suite 502. Denver, CO 80202
- Returns and repairs must be shipped to the above address for prompt and secure handling. Do not ship to our Estes Park store.
- Include an email address, return address, and date of purchase with your piece.
- You may return most new items, with tags, within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Please see shipping directions for information on how to return your piece to Niaforever.
- If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with details about the product you would like to return.
- For credit card returns, please include a copy of the charge slip and a telephone number for the account.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of us receiving your package.
We support Native American artists, and we also make sure to support our customers at niaforever.com. We are happy to work with you to resolve any issues with your piece.